21. Diamond Mirror Arrangement.
Choose shapes that are a reflection of your personality and design style.
22. Circle Mirror Collection.
Choose varying sizes for a gallery wall effect.
23. Unframed Circular Mirrors.
Place mirrors along a single wall to avoid over populating the space.
24. Small Hanging Mirrors.
Hang small mirrors from hooks to create designated sink areas.
25. Gold-Framed Hanging Mirror.
Merge old and new styles by hanging a vintage mirror.
26. Wooden Hanging Mirror.
Hang a mirror slightly away from the wall to create a floating effect.
27. Nautical-Inspired Hanging Mirror.
Using a thick rope evokes seaside vibes.
28. Side-Lit Mirrors.
Lighting the sides of mirrors creates lots of light.
29. Recessed Lighting.
Adding an inset with recessed lighting is a great option.
30. Oversized Backlit Mirror.
Illuminating a large mirror from behind givesoff an inviting glow.